HAL Walk In Interview 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | Interview Date : 22 – 26 May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago.
Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Positions :- Technician & Graduate Apprentice
Job Location :- Karnataka
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm
Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should possess a degree in the following streams:
- B.Sc–Physics/Chemistry/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical.
- B.Com – Commerce/Banking/Accountancy/Finance.
- BBA-HR/Marketing/Operations Management/Finance.
- Candidates should possess a diploma in the following streams:
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
- Mechanical/|Industrial/Production/Mechatronics Metallurgy & Material Science
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science & Technology/ Information Technology Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & TeleCommunication
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes a walk-in-Interview.
- Selection is based on a first come first serve basis.
Required Documents :-
- The candidates shall report to the venue with the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies and two passport-size color photographs.
- 10th/SSC/SSLC Marks sheet
- Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Diploma marks sheet from 1 to 6 semester, in case of lateral entry 3 to 6 semester.
- General degree holders yearly/semester-wise marks sheets for 3 years.
- In case of marks are in GPS/CGPA, University guidelines for converting GPA/CGPA to Percentage.
- Reserved category applicants must produce a Caste/PWD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Details of registration in the NATS portal.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Graduate Apprentice: 24 – 26 May 2023
- Diploma Apprentice: 22 & 23 May 2023
- Technical Training Institute, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore – 560017
How to Apply :-
All Candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal. After the enrollment, interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview from 22 May 2023 to 26 May 2023, 8.00 am to 2.00 pm.
For More Details :- Click Here