IOP Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Tradesman, Scientific Assistant, LDC, Stenographer | 12 Posts | Last Date : 31 July 2023 |
Organization Name :- Institute of Physics (IOP)
Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous research institution funded jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and the Government of Odisha. The Institute was officially established in 1972 by the Government of Orissa, and registered in 1972 as a registered society under societies Registration Act 1860.
The Institute started functioning under the directorship of Prof. T. Pradhan on September 4, 1974 in two rented rooms of the Utkal University Guest House. After a few months, the Institute moved to a rented house in Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, where its academic activities got started in January 1975 with two Faculties besides the then Director, Prof. T. Pradhan.
Organization Website :- www.iopb.res.in
- Scientific Assistant/B
- Lower Division Clerk
- Stenographer Grade – III
Job Location :- Bhuneshwar, Odisha
- Tradesman/A : Rs. 19,990 – 63,200/- pm
- Scientific Assistant/B : Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Rs. 19,990 – 63,200/- pm
- Stenographer Grade – III : Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- pm
- Must have passed SSC/10th standard with 60% marks or 12th standard with Science & Math and ITI in Electrician / Mechanical / Carpentry / Plumbing Trade from a recognized Board / Council.
Scientific Assistant/B :
- Qualification: B.Sc. (Physics) OR Diploma in Electronics Communication / Instrumentation / IT / Electrical/ Mechanical.
- Experience: Diploma Holders must have 3 years of post qualification experience in the respective field.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade – III :
- Graduation in any discipline
from a recognized University.
- Passed English Shorthand Speed of 80 words per minute and English typewriting of 40 Words per minute from the recognized institute.
- Knowledge of use of Personal Computers and knowledge
Total Vacancies :-
- Tradesman/A : 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B : 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III : 01 Post
Selection Process :-
Postal Address :-
Registrar, Institute of Physics, P.O. Sainik School Bhubaneswar – 751005, Odisha.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible students can apply online for the given posts by 23 July 2023. After applying, send the application form along with the necessary documents to the given postal address by 31 July 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Polytechnic Khabar Whatsapp Group||Click here|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group||Click here|
|Polytechnic Khabar Telegram Group||Click here|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group||Click here|