IRCON Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technician & Graduate Apprentice | 33 Posts | Last Date : 15 August 2023 |
Organization Name :- IRCON International Limited
IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad.
The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you
Organization Website :- www.ircon.org
Positions :- Technician & Graduate Apprentice
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs. 8,500/- pm
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 10,000/- pm
Diploma Apprentice :
- Diploma or equivalent in relevant Engineering/ Technology streams.
Graduate Apprentice :
- Graduate or equivalent in relevant Engineering/Technology streams.
Total Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentice: 20 Posts
- Civil: 13 Posts
- Electrical: 04 Posts
- S&T: 03 Posts
Diploma Apprentice: 13 Posts
- Civil: 09 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- S&T: 02 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 July 2023) :- 18 – 30 Years
Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Selection Process :-
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of the list on the IRCON website.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 26 July 2023
- Closing Date : 15 August 2023
- Last Date for receipt of the printout of Application Forms and Documents at IRCON Corporate Office, New Delhi: 25 August 2023 (Friday)
Postal Address :-
CGM/Fin & HRM, IRCON International Limited, C- 4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 15 August 2023 & candidates have to send the hardcopy of the applications to the mentioned address latest by 25 August 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Polytechnic Khabar Whatsapp Group||Click here|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group||Click here|
|Polytechnic Khabar Telegram Group||Click here|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group||Click here|