Google keyword planner for you tube free are discussed below..
Google keyword planner for you tube
Google Keyword Planner is a free tool provided by Google that allows you to research keywords and phrases to help optimize your content and advertising campaigns. While Google Keyword Planner is primarily designed for use with Google Ads, it can also be used for YouTube keyword research.
Here are the steps to use Google Keyword Planner for YouTube:
- Go to the Google Ads website (ads.google.com) and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
- Click on “Tools & Settings” in the top right-hand corner and select “Keyword Planner” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Discover new keywords” and enter a word or phrase related to your YouTube content or channel.
- Select the targeting options that best match your YouTube audience, including location, language, and search network.
- Click “Get Results” to generate a list of keyword ideas and their search volume.
- Sort the results by relevance, search volume, or competition to find the best keywords for your content.
- Use the keywords in your video titles, descriptions, tags, and other metadata to improve your visibility in YouTube search results.
YouTube SEO is an ongoing process
Remember that YouTube SEO is an ongoing process, so continue to monitor your keyword performance and adjust your strategy as needed.
Google keyword planner for youtube free
Yes, you can use Google Keyword Planner for YouTube for free. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com.
- Click on “Tools & Settings” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Keyword Planner” under the “Planning” column.
- Select “Find new keywords” and enter a relevant keyword or phrase related to your YouTube video or channel.
- Under “Targeting,” select “YouTube” and your desired language and location.
- Click “Get Results” and the Keyword Planner will generate a list of relevant keywords, along with their monthly search volume and competition level.
Note: Keep in mind that the Keyword Planner is designed for Google Ads advertisers, so some of the metrics and data may not be relevant for YouTube content creators. However, it can still be a helpful tool for researching keywords and getting ideas for your videos.
Google keyword planner tool for youtube
Google’s Keyword Planner tool is primarily designed for Google Ads users to research keywords and find new keyword ideas for their campaigns. However, YouTube creators can also use the Keyword Planner tool to find relevant keywords and topics for their videos.
To use the Keyword Planner tool for YouTube, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on the “Tools & Settings” icon in the top right corner and select “Keyword Planner” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Discover new keywords.”
- Enter a word or phrase that describes the topic of your video.
- Select “YouTube” as the location and language you want to target.
- Click “Get Results.”
- The Keyword Planner tool will display a list of relevant keywords and their search volume, competition, and suggested bids.
You can use this information to choose relevant keywords for your video titles, descriptions, and tags. However, keep in mind that the competition and suggested bids may not be relevant for organic search on YouTube, as they are based on paid advertising data. how to use google keyword planner for youtube